For many educators, robotics is a new frontier. To support educators implementing UBTECH Education solutions, we provide several professional development training options that promote a successful start.
Sessions are designed for educators to develop knowledge, skills, and abilities with UKITs, robotics, and STEM fundamentals. By breaking down robotics, demystifying engineering, and making computer science accessible for all, our training options will ensure success using UKIT solutions.
In a typical training session, educators will:
- Gain confidence with hardware and software.
- Expand existing core curricula by incorporating supplemental robotics activities.
- Lead robotics and engineering instruction built around student discourse.
- Integrate science and engineering vocabulary.
- Facilitate team-based, student-led robotics projects.
- Promote complex thinking and productive struggle with big-picture questions and teachable moments.
Best of all, educators learn to build, code, play, and teach with robots!
Face-to-face online professional development and coaching
Half- and full-day on-site professional development customized to the specific needs of the site
Multi-session, virtual professional development course diving into techniques to bring dynamic AI resources into classrooms