Educator support, every step of the way
For many educators and classrooms, robotics is a new frontier. Our professional services break down the mechanics of the technology and demystify engineering and computer science topics to make robotics accessible for all teachers.
- Bolster existing core curricula by incorporating supplemental robotics activities
- Lead robotics and engineering instruction built around student discourse
- Integrate science and engineering vocabulary
- Facilitate team-based, student-led robotics projects
- Prompt complex thinking and productive struggle with big-picture questions and teachable moments
Best of all, learn to build, code, play, and teach with robots!
We provide customized trainings to suit the needs of any educator looking to gain confidence using our solutions. Choose from two types of training led by UBTECH implementation experts:
- In-person: On-site training offered in day-long engagements
- Virtual: Live web-based training offered in one-hour increments
- Activating the product
- Building competence and confidence with necessary hardware and software
- Leveraging our NGSS-aligned curriculum, maker-style content, and coding courses
- Integrating UKITs, JIMU, and Yanshee into classrooms and other learning environments
Curriculum Development and Implementation Services
We offer custom curriculum and content development tailored specifically to your site and implementation. Please contact us to learn more.
Get in touch
Interested in learning more about our professional service options?
We want to hear from you!