Because we know not all implementations are the same, we have created several curriculum offerings to fit your needs.
- Looking to teach STEM-related concepts while having students hands-on with the UKITs? Take a peek at the Beyond the Classroom, STEM, or Spark Starters offerings.
- Pressed for time? Set out or project a Spark Starter for an easy-to-implement open-ended challenge!
- Ready to introduce your students to the world of artificial intelligence? Our AI Foundations curriculum is a great place to start!
- Using the kits in a before-/afterschool timeframe or club? Take a closer look at our Beyond the Classroom curriculum.
- Have time to complete a full unit that reinforces NGSS in your classroom? Our STEM Curriculum is ready for you!
Unsure of what would be the best fit? Reach out to our team at [email protected]
Create a free account to view samples of our curriculum.
AI Foundations Curriculum
Give students a relevant, approachable, and hands-on introduction to the fundamental concepts of artificial intelligence with the AI Foundations curriculum. Appropriate for any K-12 classroom, this AI curriculum will introduce and reinforce the Five Big Ideas in AI as developed by AI4K12. Please note, that this has been built for virtual and hybrid classrooms with no need for additional hardware.
Beyond the Classroom Curriculum
Utilizing our Beginner and Intermediate UKITs, this former Camp:ASPIRE curriculum was created for virtual or in-person learning beyond the regular classroom environment. Perfect for camp settings or afterschool programs, each unit includes 10 hours of engineering-focused instruction housed within a teacher guide and an accompanying student-facing slideshow.
Activate student-led exploration with UKIT Spark Starters. Designed to complement informal learning spaces and timed to fit within single sessions, the Spark Starters include 20 STEM activity prompts that address STEM-forward themes, inspiring students to collaborate, communicate, and create with robots.
Following a 5E lesson structure, NGSS curriculum units invite students to explore science topics such as force and motion, the solar system, and weather, with an integrated STEM learning approach to reflect the interconnected nature of STEM disciplines as they are practiced in the real world.
By building and programming real robots with our UKITs and custom software, students get a hands-on way to bring NGSS concepts to life.