Bundle our kits when looking for a supplemental integrated STEM support system for your school.
UKIT Class Pack bundles are the perfect solution to adding robotics into your classroom!
Looking to bring UKITs to your school or organization? Request a quote.
UKIT Intermediate Class Pack
- 8 UKIT Intermediate kits; 2-4 students per kit
- Recommended for elementary to middle school
- 15 pre-designed models within the uKit EDU app (Google/Chromebooks, iOS)
- Supported by a variety of curricula including STEM, engineering, and open-ended challenges
uKit Explore Class Pack (formerly UKIT Advanced)
- 8 uKit Explore kits; 2-4 students per kit
- Recommended for middle to high school
- 38 pre-designed models as well as dual programming in our browser-based software, uCode (optimized for Google Chrome)
- Supported by a variety of curricula including STEM, circuitry, and open-ended challenges
How are UKITs different?
Our kits use real-tech
Founded on UBTECH’s robotics and artificial intelligence experience and research base, UKITs support multiple projects that increase in complexity as learning progresses. UKITs invite students to build, unbuild, and assemble their own creations – now available in class packs!
App- and browser-based programming is fun and accessible
The free uKit EDU app and our browser-based uCode provide easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions, as well as advanced 360-degree, 3D modeling tools, so students can quickly get started and immerse themselves in the build.
High-quality curricula provided for different implementations
Our curriculum enables students to leverage advanced science and mathematics concepts combined with robotics and engineering to solve real-world problems. We offer full STEM units, 10-hour engineering courses, as well as circuitry lessons, and open-ended challenges.
Extendable kits inspire endless builds
All UKIT parts, as well as our retired line of JIMU Robots, are compatible with each other. Using additional servos, sensors, and parts creates more challenging projects and sparks students’ creativity and critical thinking skills.
We support educators through every step
Our professional development prepares teachers to incorporate hands-on activities into core subject areas through the use of robotics, coding, and the engineering design process.
UKITs are STEM.org Authenticated™ to integrate well into STEM-friendly homes and programs, align to Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math standards, support the development of students’ 21st Century Skills, and engage through hands-on learning and collaboration.