Yanshee is an intelligent, open-source humanoid robot utilizing advanced artificial intelligence and sensor technology to give engineering enthusiasts practical experience with real robotics applications.
- More than 17 servos for precise movements; built-in hi-def camera, speakers, and microphones; fully extensible architecture.
- Easily control Yanshee through a game-like app environment.
- Take advantage of Yanshee as a full Raspberry Pi microcomputer.
- Open-source environment supports multiple programming languages – Java, C/C++, block-based, Perl, Python – and is flexible for beginner to advanced coders.
- Create engaging interactions with additional sensors – infrared, ultrasonic, touch, pressure, and temperature.
Get access to Yanshee tutorials.
Yanshee is a flexible and interactive solution for high school and college-level students, whether they are just learning to use text-based coding or diving deep into robotics and AI.
What makes Yanshee special?
Yanshee combines an advanced AI interface, a programmable Raspberry Pi card, an open-source coding platform, and a host of interchangeable sensors and functionality to create the ultimate solution for students to engage in real robotics tech.
As a global leader in humanoid robots with proprietary servo motors, sensor integration, software, and more, UBTECH extends this expertise to the forefront of high school and college-level STEM education.
Built on Raspbian OS, Yanshee is fully extensible using the Raspberry Pi platform. Add additional hardware through two USB, HDMI, 6 POGO, 4PIN, and 40PIN GPIO interfaces so Yanshee grows as your coding needs evolve.