UKIT Beginner provides a springboard to expose students to robotics and coding. Designed for classrooms, UKIT Beginner and supporting curriculum reinforce STEM instruction in an engaging hands-on way while building a foundation for problem-solving and computational thinking skills. This kit is recommended for elementary.
- UBTECH Education’s proprietary uKit EDU app lets students build and program their robotics projects with block-based coding.
- Instructions are provided for 13 pre-designed models or student can create their own robots.
- Download the app for free on an iOS or Android device, or a Chromebook with app store access.
- STEM curriculum, engineering-focused units, open-ended challenges, and our AI Foundations are included!
- Learn more about our UKIT Beginner curriculum offerings here.
- The ideal implementation would be 2-4 students per UKIT.
Looking to bring UKIT Beginner to your school or organization? Request a quote.