Join the team
Ready to join the team enriching AI, Robotics, and Integrated STEM programs through engaging robotics projects?
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
UBTECH Virtual Robotics Instructor – Independent Contractor (Remote)
UBTECH is currently recruiting virtual instructors for Camp:ASPIRE 2021. Instructors are responsible for delivery of a unique hands-on virtual experience. This means engaging students in a fun way to learn about robotics, coding, AI and engineering while encouraging curiosity. Instructors will deliver week-long virtual camps that will meet for 2 hours per day via video conferencing. Camp begins early June and runs through August. Instructors are required to teach for a minimum of 2 weeks but can choose to teach up to 10 weeks.
All camps are centered around UBTECH robotic kits, for more information, please visit: https://ubtecheducation.com/
- Valid K-12 teacher certification OR 3+ years of teaching experience in STEM subjects
- Virtual teaching experience
- Background in STEM preferred
- Coding experience preferred but not required
- Experience with classroom robotics preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Access to own equipment including laptop/desktop, stable internet connection, webcam, microphone, monitor and speakers
- Must pass a background check
- All instructors must attend virtual training to learn how to effectively use UKIT hardware and software
Questions can be sent to [email protected]
Come back to check out other open opportunities soon.