Putting the E in STEM
Our curricula address the gaps found in most STEM programs and help students develop engineering habits of mind, while detailed teacher guides and lesson plans give educators the support they need to feel confident working robotics lessons into the rhythm of their instruction.
- Standards-aligned teacher guides and student materials, designed by experts
- Scaffolds lessons and coherence across grade levels
- Supports whole class instruction with differentiated supports
- 5E lesson plans infuse robotics with STEM and core subjects
- Project-based learning provides real-world connections and relevancy
- Flexible implementation to design your own unique lessons
An asterisk (*) indicates a required field.