Vehicles of the Future:
Self-driving cars, autonomous robots, and AI
Ready to explore how AI and robotics are changing the way we get from one place to another?
Self-driving cars were once science fiction but because of advances in technology, they are quickly moving into our daily lives. In this brand new camp, students dive into how AI has changed the way we think about transportation by building and exploring autonomous vehicles. By participating in hands-on activities, students explore the fundamentals of robotics and AI while learning what it takes to build the cars of the future. This is the perfect camp for the student who wants to challenge their understanding of robotics, AI, and how technology is changing our lives.
- Explore how AI is advancing technology we use in our daily lives
- Discuss the implications of AI on our society
- Practice using multiple robotic sensors and motors that work together for a specific purpose
- Build and program robots that operate autonomously
- Build coding confidence by integrating multiple concepts into programs
After camp, student can continue to build exciting robots with their UKIT – here are a few examples!
- iOS, Android, or Chromebook device with UKIT EDU app installed
- Internet-enabled device with webcam, microphone, and Zoom web conferencing ability
- Reliable internet
- UKIT Intermediate robotics kit
- Access to virtual camp including five live virtual sessions (2 hours each) and multiple offline activities
- Accredited STEM Instructors