Interested in a comprehensive, virtual solution for your summer STEM program?
Let us deliver the best robotics & AI experiences to your students
UBTECH Education is offering two unique solutions designed specifically for STEM programs, schools, teaching pods and other education channels. Want to enroll multiple students into our Camp:ASPIRE classes at once for additional savings? Explore Camp:ASPIRE Bulk Enrollments. Ready to implement our Toolkit into your school or organization with hardware, curriculum, and everything you need to make it your own? Check out the Virtual Robotics Camp Toolkit.
Why use the UBTECH virtual robotics camp for your summer program:
- Camp sessions are suggested to be conducted over 5 consecutive days (Mon-Fri)
- Seven fun camp themes are ideal for beginners to more experienced students, and cover relevant themes kids can relate to
- Comes with the building kits that students can keep or return to the school, sanitize, and be used for multiple groups of sessions or into the Fall semester
- Provides an effective suggested learning mix of two hours of online instruction each day and two hours of offline, hands-on learning with UKIT hardware
- High-quality camp curriculum written by content experts and proven to be effective online for the summer or offline in the classroom
Camp:ASPIRE Bulk Enrollment
Save Money With Our Camp Solution
Camp:ASPIRE Bulk Enrollments provides teachers and educators with an easy way to enroll many students in an engaging STEM enrichment program. Students will be immersed in our virtual robotics camps led by REAL accredited teachers.
Educators can choose from a variety of week-long camps that deepen a child’s interest in robotics and STEM learning, combining live online instruction paired with hands-on interaction with robotics kits.
Bulk Enrollment Details:
- One, two, or three week class options available throughout the summer.
- Ideal for Beginner or Intermediate level students
- Bulk Enrollment start with groups of 6 kits
- Requires individual registration by parents
- Comprehensive building kits – the robotics hardware is yours to keep!
- Contact us for special bulk pricing and additional details.
Virtual Robotics Camp Toolkit
Your Teachers. Our Products & Curriculum.
Virtual Robotics Camp Toolkits provide Educators with a fully developed, all-in-one comprehensive virtual summer camp. This solution allows teachers to lead their own instruction as it best suits them – but implement UBTECH Education’s UKITs, daily class curriculum and activities.
Our virtual STEM camp Toolkit comes complete with everything needed to create unique experiences for students to immerse themselves in robotics layered with other specialized skills – like problem-solving and programming, and engineering.
- Up to three weeks of STEM curricula
- 8 comprehensive building kits – the robotics UKIT hardware is yours to keep!
- Detailed STEM curricula covering class topics of your choosing
- Students can keep their UKIT or they can return it for repeated sessions into the school year
- Contact us for additional details
To learn more about options that fit your program, contact us today!