Instructional Design Manager
About the role
UBTECH Education is seeking an Instructional Design Manager to create innovative and engaging educational content in the areas of K–12 integrated STEM, computer science, and artificial intelligence. As a member of the education team, you will use your creativity and content knowledge to develop meaningful, hands-on activities that build skills in all areas of STEM across all subjects.
This role is perfect for you if you have excellent writing skills, a proactive attitude, the ability to problem-solve, and a passion for innovating the teaching and learning experience. Reporting to the Senior Director of Education, you will propose, manage and develop cutting edge STEM curriculum informed by the latest industry trends.
Experience level: Mid-Senior
- Develop instructional materials consistent with best practices in integrated STEM learning
- Design novel curricula that connects STEM concepts to all subjects
- Organize and manage user testing and pilot programs
- Collect and analyze data from test sessions and pilots to inform future curriculum development
- Coordinate input from stakeholders, including subject matter experts, educational researchers, instructors, administrators, and students
- Passion for bringing innovative curriculum to K–12 classrooms
- Experience authoring curriculum for K–12 learners in STEM, robotics, or computer science
- Demonstrated writing, project management, and communication skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Experience in a live instructional setting (e.g., teacher) preferred
- Experience in a startup environment a plus.
- Experience authoring online courses or instructional design a plus
- Coding experience a plus
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “Instructional Design Manager.”