Competitive Robotics with ChampBot: Session 2
In this expanded competitive robotics club, students build and program different robots with the ChampBot kit to participate in all new challenges that are commonly seen in competitive robotics leagues. Previous attendance in session 1 NOT required.
By active participation and competition students learn how to utilize computational thinking to meet specific objectives. Students compete in four different challenges utilizing different uses of programming that scale to a comprehensive culminating challenge. Through this exciting and interactive club, students explore how to most efficiently and quickly complete tasks in a competitive environment. *This club scales on Competitive Robotics but can be taken independently.
- Explore applicable use of robotics and how robots can be used for competition
- Practice using the engineering design process by building and testing robots
- Build and design methods to test the functionality of the robot and compete among others
- Expand basic programming and computational thinking skills by programming the robot to compete in challenges with other students
- iOS, Android or Chromebook device with the JIMU app installed
- Computer with webcam, microphone and Zoom web conferencing ability
- Reliable internet
- JIMU Robot Competitive Series: ChampBot Kit (premium robotics kit)
- Access to virtual club including 4 live virtual sessions (60m each week), 1 optional enrichment session (60m each) and multiple offline activities
- Accredited STEM Instructors
- Course cost is $216 per session and includes all fees + product
All sessions for this class are full. Please check back to ubtecheducation.com for future programs.
We’ve received your message and will be in touch shortly.