Competitive Series: ChampBot Kit
Score the ultimate robotics kit today with the Competitive Series: ChampBot Kit. This kit invites kids to take their STEM education skills to the court by programming robots like ChampBot, BasketBot, and ScoreBot to shoot and score points – with precision. With three servo motors, two DC motors, and an IR sensor, this kit is designed to bring fans to the STEM field with competitive fun and learning. It’s time to build, code, and compete like a pro!
- Access “Competitive Series: ChampBot Integrated STEM Curriculum” for at-home, classroom, or hybrid STEM learning.
- Kids can compete like a pro by taking on the challenge of building each one of the three different robots: ChampBot, BasketBot, or ScoreBot.
- Challenge your students’ block-based coding skills by shooting baskets into the buildable, basketball hoop or knocking down one of the included target cards.
- 522 snap-together interlocking parts and connectors, and three smooth motion robotic servo motors for real hands-on STEM learning
- Create custom actions with the Pose-Record-Play function.
- No tools required – our 3D, 360° animated building instructions make assembling robots easy.
- Recommended for ages 8+
Looking to bring ChampBot Kit to your school or organization? Request a quote here.
Get access to ChampBot Curriculum.
Score on your opponent with ChampBot
Hustle down the course with precision with ScoreBot
Pick up objects AND hurl them with BasketBot