About the role
UBTECH Education is seeking an implementation manager with experience teaching, creating and delivering professional development and training for teachers, and working with school leaders.
As an essential member of the team, the implementation manager will be responsible for facilitating high-quality professional development and consulting with school leaders to effectively implement UBTECH Education products and programs in schools and other educational settings.
This role will work as part of a team to develop, schedule, organize, and deliver quality implementation consulting and project management services, as well as lead professional development projects.
- Support the planning and lead the implementation of UBTECH Education products and programs
- Provide best- practice quality implementation training and professional learning
- Work closely with district and school leaders to plan effective implementations
- Serve as the primary liaison between partnered schools/districts and UBTECH Education
- Provide individual and team coaching to teachers to ensure fidelity, support instruction and strengthen results
- Make recommendations for further program or service needs based on coaching assessments
- Design, author, and edit new and existing professional learning content for both in-person and online delivery
- Manage planning and logistics of on-site and remote training and conduct in-person and remote training sessions on UBTECH Education programs
- Train and manage a team of consultant trainers
- Manage vendor relationships dealing with professional development and its delivery
- Passion for and commitment to STEM+C Education Demonstrated presentation and communication skills to a variety of different audiences
- Experience in partner and project management
- Experience in a K–12 education setting
- Experience building and delivering professional development programs
- Demonstrated ability to interact comfortably with internal and external stakeholders of all levels and backgrounds
- Experience in the fields of robotics, coding, and/or science preferred
- Experience in a startup environment a plus
- Willingness to travel nationwide >30%
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “Implementation Manager.”