Competitive Robotics with ChampBot
This specialized robotics course gives kids 8+ the tools to learn how to build, code, and compete with world class robots.
Each student will receive a JIMU Robot Competitive Series: ChampBot kit (to keep!) and the opportunity to build their own robot. After building their robot, students will compete in various activities intended to build their programming skills that culminate in the FINAL CHALLENGE – The ChampBot Championship Competition on the last day of camp.
- Explore the world of competitive robotics
- Design and build a robot to solve identified problems
- Build and expand programming skills to achieve specific objectives
- Compete in a series of scaled coding and robotics challenges
- iOS or Android tablet with JIMU app app installed
- Computer with webcam, microphone and Zoom web conferencing ability
- Reliable internet
- JIMU Robot Competitive Series: ChampBot Kit
- Access to virtual camp including 1 hour of live virtual instruction and multiple offline activities
We’ve received your message and will be in touch shortly.