Camp:ASPIRE Toolkit for Educators
Lead virtual coding & engineering camps this summer alongside real robotics kits
UBTECH Education and the STEM Ecosystems are excited to offer Camp:ASPIRE – a summer program of week-long experiences that immerse students in robotics and engineering. Camp:ASPIRE helps students stay engaged in a productive way at home, learning critical STEM skills such as problem-solving, creativity, and invention to prevent the summer slide and prepare students for the Fall semester.
The Camp:ASPIRE Toolkit for schools/districts includes everything educators need to lead their own virtual summer camp program. You’ll be up and running in a matter of days, not weeks or months. Sign up below to get more info!
Why use Camp:ASPIRE for your summer program:
- Camps are led over 5 consecutive days (Mon-Fri)
- Four fun camp themes are great for beginners to more experienced students, and cover relevant themes kids can relate to. Review the camp courses.
- Comes with the building kits that students can keep or return to the school. Learn more about UKITs.
- Is an effective learning mix of two hours each day of live instruction and two hours of offline, hands-on learning with UKITs.
- High-quality camp curriculum written by content experts works online for the summer or offline in the classroom.
Your Camp:ASPIRE Toolkit comes with:
- UBTECH camp curricula for either UKIT Beginner or UKIT Intermediate (Each level comes with 2 camp courses).
- UKITs for every participating student sent to their homes.
- Two hours of live virtual professional development training with a UBTECH Specialist.
Educators will feel confident to take UBTECH Camp:ASPIRE Toolkits and customize the curriculum to their own needs!
SIGN UP NOW TO RECEIVE MORE INFO
We’ve received your message and will be in touch shortly.