Robotics, Coding and Engineering
Ready to start a journey exploring robots? This is the introduction to learning the basics of programming, engineering and robotics.
Ready to start a journey exploring robots? This is the introduction to learning the basics of programming, engineering and robotics. Students start by building and programming basic robots to do simple tasks and quickly progress to designing more complex robotic creations that will get them excited about engineering. Students learn the basics of programming by developing computational thinking skills through fun, hands-on exploration and troubleshooting in the context of real-world scenarios. This camp is perfect for students who want to jump into robotics and coding in a fun, low-key environment. Suggested for little to no experience in coding or robotics.
- Explore basic engineering, coding and robotics concepts and how they relate to the real world
- Use modern tech tools (UKIT app, UKIT robots, computers)
- Participate in the engineering design process by iterating on robotic design
- Learn basic programming elements and practice computational thinking skills
UKIT Beginner Configurations:
Check out the pre-designed robots you can build with the UKIT Beginner kit. These are just the beginning – build these or create your own!
- iOS or Android tablet with UKIT EDU app installed
- Computer with webcam, microphone and Zoom web conferencing ability
- Reliable internet
- UKIT Beginner robotics kit
- Access to virtual camp including up to 2 hours a day of live virtual instruction and multiple offline activities
- UBTECH Certified Camp Instructor
We’ve received your message and will be in touch shortly.